This library came into existence to support any projects written in C by nap.software.
Its split up into three parts:
- Core library (basic functionality, basic HAL)
- Hardware independent modules:
- Cryptographic functions (SHA256-HMAC and AES-256)
- Buffer management (Writer, Reader)
- Random byte generation
- String parsing
- Hardware dependent modules:
- Networking (UDP)
It provides HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) so that applications written in it can be run both on Arduino and Linux.
This library is developed on a per-need basis. It is not a complete library (yet?).
Documentation generated at 24.03.2022 03:43:19 (UTC)